- As usual, goto Settings -> About Phone.
- Goto “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.
- Tap on “Build Number” for 7 times. While typing at the third times, you should see prompt message to indicate you that 4 more taps to go to developer options.
- Continue 4 more taps.
- You are now done and go back to the Setting page.
- You should see Developer Option appear on your setting list now.
Nov 16, 2012
Jelly Bean 4.2 Developer mode
By default, Jelly Bean 4.2 developer mode is hidden. To enable it, follow below steps